
Hi i'm Chavonne Shonwise. I'm 13 years old. I live in Kelowna B.C.
I have 11 silbings and my older brother live's in Olds Calgary with his wife and baby boy.
I like to read, play the piano, web-cam with my friends, e-mail, and swim.
I like animals ( some of my VERY favorite are horses, dogs, and rabbits), i'm not very fond of cats though. My favorite subject in school is socials ( One of the reasons why i like socials is because i get to do it with my friend Hannah )
I love being in a big family because you learn 'bout kids and dinners etc.
I love being in a big family.
~Chavonne~
p.s. this picture was taken like 2 years ago. I couldn't find another on this computer....=D
It was nice to learn more about Chavonne! Especially since Hannah talks about her all the time and always wants to borrow my laptop to webcam with her! :)
ReplyDeletecool chavonne!!! now i know a little more about you!!!
ReplyDelete