Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

our day!!

So today we had over our pastors two children Allysa (7) and Zachary (3)!!
We had a lot of fun!! :)
So I thought i'd post some pictures of what they did and also some pictures I TOTALLY forgot to post a while ago!! :)
enjoy!! :)





Allysa and DeAtra went to her room after we:
colored
played some games
colored some more
played some more
played with the boys
painted our nails
and played another game.



Having a fun time!!!



Zachary!!




You'd be AMAZED at how fast Zachary got the cars out of the little boys room and have them all in the basement!!!




Oh yes, and then he had other cars all around the house!
And I do mean "ALL AROUND THE HOUSE!!"




I can't remember if they were supposed to be talking, arguing, or planning!!!! :P





And then they had some supper here with us and then they went home (which Zach was NOT happy about!!!!)



Now here are the pix that I forgot to post a little while ago!! (my bad!)

Luke dressed Daniel in all (well almost ALL of it) of his hockey stuff!! He was such a cutie!!!









Isn't he a cutie??

And since i'm posting something that has to do with Calgary I thought that i'd post this as well!
Right now Calgary is beating Edmonton Oilers 5-1!!!!!! YAYYY!!!!
GO CALGARY!!!!!!!




C~

1 comment:

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C