Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Chericce's b-day/Mothers day/ grifts/ shopping

So i'm going to post about:
Chericce's birthday
Mother's day
gifts
and shopping

Chericce came Friday night and surprised my mom for Mother's day! :D
Me up in my family knew, and also my auntie and Grandma.
so here are some pix!
BTW:I think this is the biggest post I have ever done!! :P

Chericce's birthday:


Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Chericce!
Happy Birthday to you!







As you can see Jared is very anxious to eat the cake! :P


smile!! :)







Mothers Day morning:



Melia!
isn't she adorable?



her hair




cutie!


Jared saying his verse
the kids quire




Daniel



Melia!
(who is tired!)



all of the mothers at our church got a rose




Ethan and Daniel!



Jared being silly



Melia being silly!!




DeAtra



Joey be silly!



dad looking in the mirror!!



Luke and Melia!




YUMMY!!!!!




and then it was time for gifts:





mom and Melia



























And then after gifts we all played a game of bocci ball:



I forget what we were talking about here!





DeAtra and Melia




(from left to right)
Daniel, Luke, and Jared



i'm not sure what Ben was doing here!




my awesome/strong dad!! :D




my strong bro!!





look how strong she is!! :D





I think we won that round!







Anita showing Melia how to throw the ball so it goes farther!!




Melia!! :D



Jared waiting his turn!
I loved the cake!! :D
(for two reasons! :P)







The next day Chericce, mom, DeAtra, Melia, and I all went shopping:



Melia trying out the chairs!!! =P
















they had some really cool/weird/gross stuff at one store!! =D





This is probably one of my favourites.
You squeeze the chicken and this happens:




well that's all for now!!
ttyl
Hope you all had a great week and mother's day! :)
C~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C