Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Our First Meeting With Timothy Karl...............

So........I'm starting to post stuff I should have LONG time ago. But whatever!
Better late then never! :P
So J&R came down for a little while in Vernon so we decided to go up and visit them. So while waiting for them Anita was taking some pictures. :P

I LOVE this one!!
Like my dad said,
"That's one lazy photographer eh, Chavonne?"
:P haha



Timothy!! :D <3





DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! haha
Peter loved chasing them!! :P













some snapshots I got of these BEATIFUL flowers







Peter.....






some snapshots I got of Melia.......




















and my adorable new nephew....



my mom and Timothy.....





and he kept honking the horn and thought it was funny!!! :P lol











cool dude......




C~
p.s. feel free to comment..........:)

1 comment:

  1. You have such cute little nephews! =) I hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C