Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5

So what did you do today?
Today was Ethan's 12th birthday. I took some pictures which I promise will end up on here one way or another. We opened gifts this morning because he pretty much got a hockey stuff and since we were going to our friends this afternoon (they have an ice rink) we thought that it would be logical to do so. :) So we skated for a bit, played some hockey (we didn't actually PLAY a game just took some shots and yeah...) and had some cake back at the house (btw the cake was amazing) and watched a movie (he also had a friend over) and so now we're just chillin'.
So Thank-you God for my 'lil awesome bro, and I hope that you all had a great day.
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Hannah S. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C