What have i being doing lately?
I've being taking picture with my new camera, and i'm telling you, i absolutely LOVE it! =D
So here are some samples of my work (also most of the pictures below, i've done for a photography course i just finished :)....)
a slow shutter speed photo
me fooling around =P
this was when we had snow!
Now we have like little lumps here and there :(
HANNAH!!!! BOKEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
a reflection photo
more bokeh
I love my camera, and i'd recommend a Canon camera, to any one who's looking for a really nice camera mainly because, my dad read that you can take a nikon lens and put it on a Canon but you can't take a Canon lens and put it on a Nikon. Cool, eh?
Hope you guy's had an awesome week!
Leave a comment! :)
-The Life Of A Teenage Girl
BOKEH!!! beautiful pics! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are AWESOME pics Chev! I REALLY like the one with snow!
ReplyDeleteKK
thanks guys! =D
ReplyDelete