Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

photo-shoot_Tiffany and I

This was LOTS of fun! (:

My sister-in-law Tiffay and I went on a small photo-shoot in the orchard behind myself Saturday. I had a blast :D





























































































































































































































































Daniel came along as our "Bodyguard" :P

































































favourite















































Yes, Tiffany wore high-heels. They're adorable!!!






























And i wore wedges :P












































Daniel trying to sneak up on a bird

















Bolt:
"STEALTH MODE"


(for you Tiffany :P)



































































































favourite













lol 













By the way everyone, it was SO hard to keep my balance! 
So yes, i was actually kinda scared :P
















Ballerina pose











































































Tiffany and i referred to this as the,
Flamingo Pose




























































Tiffany losing her balance. Yes, instead of helping her i took photos
muwhahahaha












































































































































































































Our Faithful Body Guard





















































































































































































lol


































































































































































































Reflection Photos~
























































































































































































































love you Tiffany <3








-The Life Of A Teenage Girl




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C