Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Guest Post by Kim


Hello!

My name is Kim.  I'm Chavonne's best friend.


I got a Nikon D3000 for my birthday. So, Chavonne and I got together. She was showing me how to use settings and stuff like that.

Here are some pictures from our day.
(Most of these pictures are of Chavonne because they're from my camera.)

First, we found a birds nest with eggs in it:


Then we walked around a bit:


A while later, we went on the swing in our barn:


The last thing we did was have a Canon vs. Nikon war:









I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures.

Thanks Chavonne for letting me post. I had a lot of fun.

KIM


3 comments:

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C