Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

wedding snapshots

'Ollo!
I managed to get a few photos from my sisters wedding (credit to my auntie<3). And since i'm not sure when we're going to get the other photos i thought i'd post these ones [;





















Junior-brides-maid
my younger sister DeAtra















Flower-girl (Melia) and nephew (Peter) searching for a beetle 
LoL








Parents of the bride


























(This was the only picture i could fine of the bridesmaids)
left-to-right
Anita, DeAtra and me
















Dad and i <3



















If i get more photos soon, i'll post them [:

adieu




-The Life Of A Teenage Girl

8 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! :) and I LOVE your heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Emily N, Madison~ shankies :D
    @Emily Madison~ They are my sisters. But because i loved them so much i wore them hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://fountainofmercy.blogspot.com/2012/08/sunshine-blog-award.html I awarded you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I love your sisters heels! :D

    http://madisonavenuephotography.blogspot.com/2012/08/sunshine-blog-award.html I awarded your blogg!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @madison taylor,@Emily Madison
    what's this award thing? I don't understand hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are seriously the most gorgeous girl ever chavonne!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C