Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

"Summer should get a speeding ticket"

(Above quote from a friend)

Don't you agree? Summer SHOULD get a speeding ticket! Don't get my wrong, i love fall. The colours are awesome, the dried leaves, apple cider, fresh air...!
Such an awesome time of the year. However, its really unfair how fast summer went by. 

Anyways, since we had family down since last week i decided to post some photos i completely forgot about, that i took this summer. Take a look and let me know what you think [:


























-The Life Of A Teenage Girl



6 comments:

  1. I agree!!! TOOO fast! I love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully winter wont be the same. I didn't get enough time to snowboard last year. So this year, i'm going to try my best to do it all the time =P
    Thanks Emily [:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics are great!
    I agree, summer goes by WAY to fast.
    But we should definitely go snowboarding together. (Which is kinda nice that summer's over! )

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Lots of snowboarding this year! I don't think i went with you once last year... Did I?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I snowboarded twice last year. Once with natasha and once with the youth, but you were at Tante Helga's babysitting Elora i think... :-/

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C