Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas tree hunting...

So these are kinda late (.!.!.!) but whatever hahaha
This was a couple of weeks before christmas when Anita, my dad, the three youngest and i went out to get a christmas tree, which was loads of fun =D















The view from this guy's place, was so cool.
The picture doesn't do it justice








My 'lil mel bell<3

























Jared, not realizing Anita left a lipstick 
mark on his forehead =P
























Hot Chocolate<3



















pretty, eh?








Dad's favourite tree...






don't worry we didn't get that one =P









































hahaha, we all gave daniel our empty cups =P





























Part of the group<3







Well sorry for the delay guys. Hope you had an fantastic Christmas. 
I certainly did =)

-The Life Of A Teenage Girl

2 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had fun!!
    You are so pretty and I love bangs on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Emily Madison
    Thanks =)
    I love them so much, but i think i'm growing them out. They were lots of fun though =)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C