Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Window Photo-Shoot

So a few weeks ago i got 'Belle all dolled up and did a photo-shoot with her which was tons of fun. I got to try different settings on my camera and it was a good excuse for Melia to skip her math =P

















































































































































































The best way to end a photo-shoot Shonwise Style:
























Love you lots 'Belle thanks so much for your smiles<3






-The Life Of A Teenage Girl




2 comments:

  1. These are really awesome pics! Good job!
    -KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim<3
    I really want to do a photo-shoot with you soon =D

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C