Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

birthday pictures

So i thought i'd post some pictures of the things that have happened since i last posted. It was Josiah's 12th birthday on the 20. So here are some pictures i took!!


I'm your best friend Joe!!











opening the big one






he got a nerf gun target!!






me carrying the cake!!

The best part of having a birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I got a quick picture of the cake before it being cut up!!!!!!!!!

So done with Josiah's birthday. I'll start on DeAtra's now!! She turned 9 on August 23.!!!


opening presents!!







blowing out the candles!!!




before being cut up!!

And my dear sister-in-law Rachelle sent me this picture that was taken near the end of June!! Peter was sleeping so while the other's place a game i held him and Rachelle took a picture of it!! i tried to make it bigger but it got all fuzzy!! So i'll leave it at this!!

well have a great week!!

~C~

1 comment:

  1. I'm still new to blogging so i'm NOT good at putting the pictures and lines where they're supposed to be!! sorry!!!
    ~C~

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C