Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

birthday's!!!!!!

Hey

Sorry that i haven't posted for a while!!!
I have just being SO busy!!!
There's nothing really going on here to post other then there was a few birthdays 'bout a week ago. My moms and Anita's, ( sorry i don't have any pictures!! I'll try to get some soon!!!) and soon we'll gave Melias birthday ( she'll be 4), Josiah's birthday ( he'll be 12) and DeAtra's birthday ( she'll be 9) so we'll be busy then!!!!

Well nothing else.
Ill try post some pictures soon though ok..? Just thought i'd just do a quick update on the few things that are happening!!!
so hope you guy's have a great week.!
~C~

3 comments:

  1. You should post those pictures of the sand sculptures. They were AMAZING!! WOW! Somebody must be amazingly talented and patient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might do that!!!!!!!! And Yes they were SO COOL!!!!!!!!!! I know that I COULDN'T have ever had that much patient!!!

    ~C~

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C