I feel pretty bad for NOT posting!!!!
I have being SO busy!!
Josh and Rachelle ( my brother and his wife) and Peter ( my nephew) all came down last Friday and left Thursday!! I'll try to post some pictures that i took of Peter!!!!
Well all i can say is that i have being VERY busy with school and we're having visitors down again Thursday!!
I did however find this picture of peter when he was like 5 months old so i thought i'd just post it so you'd have an idea what Peter Douglas looks like!!

Isn't he ADORABLE??
Well good-bye and have a great weekend!!
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C