Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

the new hair cut~!

So I FINALLY got my hair cut!!!!
After asking my parent's and waiting for the right moment i finally got it cut! Here are some pictures of it! And i'm gonna through in some random pictures that i took!!





how it is in the front!!








and how it looks in the back!!




I like this picture!! We have SO many sunflowers and i really liked this one because of the orange ring in the middle!! (=

We had a big storm a couple weeks ago I didn't get some pictures during the storm but after it stopped i took some, so i thought i'd post them!! Sorry it took SO long ya'll!!






I LOVE RAINBOWS!!








I like taken pictures of planes!!!



After the rain bees were on our sunflowers!!



I took this picture of my calender picture!! I like it!!



lots of people really like this picture!!



the little white dot is the moon!! cool heh..? I made it small on my camera!



i really like this one!!

Have a good one!

~C~

6 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to figure out how to put the pictures where you want them and all!!
    ~C~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good pictures!! i love your hair!!! u do alot of photography!!! do you like taking pictures? you take really good ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!
    Yeah i LOVE taking pictures~~!
    Do you like taking pictures..?
    ~C~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some really good pictures there Snick!
    Love ya,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C