So here's a quick update on what happened last week!! (this would be October 25-yesterday :)..)
Sunday: we went to church and then came back home. ate, and then Dad and the boys watched some football, and other slept, or read..!
Monday: did some grocery shopping. school. nothing much!
Tuesday: I had a dentist appointment. helped the little kids with there school. my school.
Wednesday: Bible study. More school. taught the little kids. And i babysat the kids that day!!
Thursday: did school. babysat most of the day again! and had one of my friends over that night, when her parent's came over!! -btw it was Kim-..:)
Friday: Did some more school, wrapping up for the weekend!! and yeah!!!! :)
Saturday: Did clean up!!! Made some ginger mounds (or some people call them Ginger snaps or cookies!!), mom went to a friends birthday party, and then we just did whatever when cleanup was done! :D
Sunday-yesterday: Played cards with Ethan. Did lunch for the kids!!! went shopping with mom and Anita but then DeAtra wanted to go to the dollar store so I went with her and then we went back to where mom and Anita where!! And then we went home I had a shower, and then dad, mom, Luke, and I all went to church service, and then when we got back home the kids were just finishing "the Incredibles" so I watched the end of that, and then i massaged mom's arm and neck which where sore!!
well hope you had a great weekend!!
C
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C