Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Some random pictures of fall&of Daniels birthday!!!

OK, I guess it is time for an update!! :P I was sick for a while and then i just got WAY to busy!!:D
So I'm just posting random pictures!!






I was baking in the kitchen and had some music in the other room and when I looked in the other room Melia was dancing to the music!! It was beyonds words the cutest thing ever!!!!







Below are some pictures of Daniels 6th birthday party :D:






Daniel getting a little annoyed that we were taking so many pictures and not cutting the cake!!!







I made the cake (which had a LOT of icing) because Anita wasn't feeling very well!!!









I LOVE fall!!!! All the orchard trees have some orange and red on they're tips!! They're so pretty!!









I hope ya'll have a great week!!
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C