So tonight I was left alone to babysit my beloved three younger siblings and my younger brother, Josiah. And so after getting them ready for bed and doing some cleanup I told Melia that we'd make some popcorn, and right away she raced downstairs and I was just about to go downstairs as well, when I had to push back a mattress that we have upstairs because the little boys were fooling around with it. :P (boys) And so not 1 minute later I go downstairs and there's Melia getting everything ready for the popcorn!! :D lol
"Hi, Vonnie. Can we make popcorn now?"
Melia being withheld from her popcorn!! :'(
Poor girl!! :P
Almost there!!
Melia kissing her beloved popcorn and Jared and Daniel scowling at her.
"Look what I got"
smug grin
Daniel wanted to take a picture and so when I said that he could he said that he wanted Jared and Melia to act like they were chasing me cause I wasn't giving them any popcorn!! :P
Of course Jared wanted a try with the camera and said that he wanted Melia and I to hold Daniel back from getting the popcorn!! (the cool thing about this pic is that the popcorn is falling into the bowl!! :D........)
And then this was Melia's idea! :D We held Daniel while he tried to get the popcorn! :P
Well I hope you enjoyed the pix!! :D
And I promise that when I have time i'll post some pix of the wedding!! :)
Its just being SO hectic lately!!
So I hope you have a good week!!
God bless~
C~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C