Woke up, around 8:30, ate, taught Melia (she's starting Kindergarten this year :D....), did my school, took a 10-15 minute break and played "swing-out" (has anybody seen Wipeout before? Because Swing-out is pretty much the same. Three people go onto our 3 swings (one is actually a tire swing) and since they're like right beside each other the 3 people just swing and we have a boundary line and then we have 1 (or maybe 2 or 3) person that tries to get back and forth to try to break the record (I broke the record today!! I got up to 15!! :D...) and also tries not to get hit (they always do though :P..) and then the person that hits him the third time switches with him!! Its really LOTS of fun!! :D...) ate lunch, did dishes, challenged Ethan in a game of air-hockey (I won 15-14 :D I was Calgary and he was Ottawa Senators), and then finished my school, and then here I am! :)
yeah!! :)
Well I hope you day was being a good one!! :)
C~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C