So when my dad went to Vancouver for a few days my mom wanted to surprise him and paint my room. Now your probably wondering why she would do that when she should actually be surprising me since its my bedroom. But I guess you can't ask some one to pick out some colors for they're bedroom and then tell them that they have to move everything out of their bedroom without telling them that they're getting their bedroom painted! :P
Yeah! I don't think that that would work. But if anyone tries it let me know how it turns out! :P
But anyways, my dad was going to do it for me (since I was promised it a while ago) but mom wanted to do it herself and surprise him. I however did not know this. So when mom was out getting the paint dad called and he asked where mom was. So I innocently told him that she went to go get some paint. And when he asked what for I again innocently told him for my bedroom. So when mom got home she asked me, "did you tell dad about the surprise?" and I innocently replied, "what surprise?"
"the surprise of us painting your bedroom. Dad just called me on my cellphone and was asking about it. Did you tell him?"
"Oh! That was a surprise?" I asked.
"yes it was. Didn't you know" mom said trying not to laugh.
So that's how I found out that it was suppose to be a surprise.
Anyways I got pictures so i posted them below. :D
Enjoy and tell me what you think! :)
Before pics.
And I must say when I asked her to take pics, around the room so I could post them, for a five-year-old girl she did a good job! :)

Then I took this one of her! <3
then she took this one of mom trimming
and this one

(if you guy's are wondering why i wasn't helping mom with the painting its because I get headaches and migraines from a lot of things. And one of those things i get migraines from is fresh paint. So I can only be around fresh paint for about 5 minutes then leave. I thought I could stay in longer but that thought was painfully proved wrong. So 5-8 minutes was all i could go into my bedroom for! :'(...)
So then the day we finished I was cleaning out the rolling things (idk what they're called) and I had quite a bit of fun with the brown one. It SERIOUSLY looked like milk chocolate! :D
(and yes i'm wearing and apron. I think I just made something. hmm.......I can't remember what! But i had to quickly do this. Or else i'd get a migraine. Luckily I didn't! :D)
I love my new bedroom! :D :D
~C
Wow, I love it!! I'm sorry you couldn't be in your room. :( The milk chocolate thing is funny!
ReplyDelete