Now I know that the Title says, "A day with Natasha" but I just wanted to start off with these three funny pics. of Melia wearing a lampshade. She ran into the kitchen with it on and she's like, "Vonnie. Don't I look like a Chinese person?" So I just had to snap a picture. :D
I love my 'lil sister!! <3
She came over a couple weeks ago and we decided to go down to Petro Can and get some 'stuff'. Then we went to the park. And she swinged while I snapped. Well okay, I DID swing but I also took pics. :P
Natasha swinging and let me see. She's holding her and my slushy and some candy. But you cant see it 'cause she's hiding it! :P
Then I thought that it would be cool to snap some of her feet. :P
Oh, and her toes are SOO cute. They're like super tiny and...I just think they're really cute. Don't you agree?
SEE????
I have NO clue what she's doing here!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SMILE
One of my favs.
Another fav.
is she.....Smelling the wind????
I forget what these are called, but I took pics of them! :D
isn't she purty?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C