Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

edited dandelions

I took these dandelions pictures a long time ago and edited them and just now am posting them. :P I know!! I'm a horrible blogger! :-/

Oh well! At least I am now! :)

Anyways I should be quite and let you see the pictures.
Tell me what you think. :)



























































































































































oh yeah! And then halfway through this little bug (i have NO idea what they're called) just crawls into the picture. He was VERY photogenic!




























and then he crawled away. :(
Oh well!!





































































































































Hope you enjoyed them! :)

~C

2 comments:

  1. Those are great! I love the first. By the way, those are pill bugs. We call them rolly poleys. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pill bugs? I heard they were wood bugs or something....I'll call them rolies. =D haha

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C