Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Internet Fast

Yes, I did go on an internet, fast! I was going to say a 'break' but one of my friends was e-mailing me and we joking about taking a 'fast' and I thought it was kind of cute. :) So this blog title is hereby dubbed, "Internet Fast". :)

So where have I being? I've being LOTS of places. And still am. Yup! At the moment i'm still in England with one of my BFF. :) We're shopping. Its pretty cool! :D

Anyways.....
Before that I was walking one day along the road and this airplane came and I was sucked into it. It was SOO scaring being lifted from the ground. And when I got into the airplane there was a bunch of......Now don't get scared! There was a bunch of Chihuahua's! They tried to kidnap me but I was to smart and fast for them and I threw them all over board! And I drove the airplane down and landed it and I continued my walk to the Petro Canada gas station to get a Slurpie. :)

Yup! Okay you got me! This doesn't explain my post title. So the truth? Okay! Fine! You squeezed it out of me!! :-/

I took a fast from the internet, so I could finish my school. So I'm done school! YAY!! I'm now going to take a summer course. So to be more detailed i'm taking Planning 10 during the summer. :)

So yeah! That's where i've being. There's really nothing else to talk/post about so i'll leave this post before I start making up another story! :)

So farewell for now my followers!

C~

1 comment:

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C