You know sometimes us kids are always complaining whenever our parents start talking. But in some cases it works in our favor! =P Like this one time a long time ago, our really close friends came over for supper one night and the parents said it was time to leave so the kids and parents got all ready to leave when my mom said something (it was to long ago to remember what it was) and then the parents started talking again. And they kept talking for about 5 minutes when the kids decided to take off they're stuff and go play again. They didn't leave until 2 hours later. :P hahaha. Anyways.....So we didn't leave 11:30 and since I was EXHAUSTED I went to bed right away. On Saturday I woke up at 8:00 and my friends picked me up 45 minutes later.
I helped out at the convention again and then after I went for supper again at the friends place with my family. Since we were ALL tired we Shonwises came home around 9:30. We got the kids to bed then soon after went to bed ourselves.
Sunday morning I got up again early (i need to stop getting up early or people will think me as early person which i am not :P..) i then washed my hair and got ready for church. When we got to church I was talking to one of my friends when she asked me if i'd being crying. And when I said no I hadn't she said that my cheeks were really red. But just then one of my older sisters friends came up and asked me if I could help her with the little kids Sunday school. So after a quick talk with her I remembered what my friend had said but I didn't bother to check since she cane sometimes over exaggerate. (:P)
Later though I was talking to my older sister when she told me that my cheeks were like really red!! So I went to the bathroom and saw that it was true. My cheeks were indeed RED!!!!!!!!!
So yeah. That wasn't a good Sunday. I took some pills that day and read a book and watched some tv.
So now we are up to today. So today my cheeks are a LOT better. Yes they still itch a little and were still a tad red, and my eyes ith a tad, but compared to yesterday it is WAY BETTER!!!!! So what did I do today......I did school, lunch, babysat, cleaned the house since mom was out, read, cleaned up the kitchen since the kids had being doing science experiments, and then did supper. After supper mom and I watched some House Hunters then the news. And then I wandered downstairs and here I be!! =D
So I think that's all for now.
I don't think anything 'big' is happening this week.
Hope you guy's all have a good week! :)
-C
yeah our moms did talk quite a bit that night. It was so much fun!! :D
ReplyDeleteB.