PICTURE OVERLOAD!! Not kidding!! There are 146 pictures here. There were 200 but I didn't post them because well....I think you know why!! :P
Anyways! Our friends the Mohlers paid us a MUCH needed visit in April. And the day before them leaving I realized I had barely ANY pictures of us with them. So that day I took LOTS of pictures. :D
Enjoy!!!
Makayla and Melia in the morning fooling around
Where'd Makayla go?
There she is!!!!!!!!
CHEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love this one!
:D :D :D :D :D :D
I LOVE this one of Makayla to! :D <3
I like this one to of DeAtra! :D <3
(note: I'll be liking/loving a lot of pictures in this blog post, just to let you know! :P)
isn't she pretty? :)
Makayla tickling Melia :P
Melia wanted to take a picture of me!
GAH! I look to tired! I guess that's what happens when you stay up until around 1:30 A.M. talking cough
Then us girls wanted to go shopping. So ALL of the girls got stuffed into two cars and away we drove. :D
After a little shopping we stopped for a break! :P
wooden tables and a chair! :P hahaha
Some flowers I saw! Aren't they pretty?
I thought the barrel was an awesome idea!
some really cool/cute buildings! :D
I took this in the car! And I REALLY like it! It has this magical feeling to it! I don't know! Must be me! :P
Makayla and I both really like this one! :D
Then after I took the picture above I whipped my camera around and quickly got a shot of Makayla! :P <3
I don't know if you can see her ring (well you get a glimpse of it) but it's of a purple flower and I LOVE it! I REALLY should have gotten a picture of it. :(
Oh well! Just keep your eyes opened for her purple flower ring! :D
A road! But you probably already knew that! :P
A SEAGULL!!!!!!!
Then we went to Board Walk before going to the Mall. :D
My two little sisters, DeAtra and Melia! :) <3 :)<3 :)
and in case you didn't notice this is a chain! :D
i'm just THAT smart!
1. she's really cute
2. I LOVE this picture
3. isn't she pretty?
4. we both have the same earrings
5. she's awesome!
Makayla, Mrs.Mohler, and Sara. :D
(Sara is Makayla's older sister)
Then after the picture above was taking Mrs. Mohler did this happy sigh and this pose and i luckily got a picture of it! <3 :D
This WOULD have being a great picture if Makayla had being looking at my camera! x-(
JKJK!! <3
She was probably looking at mom who was also taking pictures! :D
This would have being a great one to if Melia had being looking! :(
I think she saw a duck so she leaned back again from her pose to look at it before I snapped the picture! :(
And more pictures
I like this one! :)
Sara's shadow
Sara jumping/dancing around! :P
It was so funny!!
Then Makayla joined it! HAHAHAHA =D
They were SOO funny!! And cute! But mostly funny! :P
Makayla ignored me! :(
Just kidding! She didn't even know I was taking this picture!
The sun was AWESOME that day! So bright. So warm! :D
DUCKS!!!!!
Look how strong she is!!!!
The beach!
Then Makayla and DeAtra walked in front of my PERFECT picture! :(
Just kidding! I actually liked this one!! :P <3
Poor Makayla! All alone!! :'(
FINALLY she left! :P
She then started to make a heart in the sand! :)
The bridge we walked in!
Just thought i'd let you know that we walked. :P
Then I ran ahead turned around and snapped this shot and the one below!
Oh yeah! And this one to! :P
then they wanted to know how I did it. So I bent down and again snapped a picture! :P
the shore/rocks below us!!
The view beside the bridge!
I kinda like this one! My camera was accidentally on Macro. So that's why the ducks are just blurs! :P
me on the left, Makayla on the right! :D
Sara um.....Looking at the water or thinking! :P
either talking or whistling! Or.....idk! :P
Then we started talking pictures of Mrs. Mohler and mom.
Mrs Mohler laughing!
a nice one! :-)
Mrs. Mohler being funny :P
another nice one
:-)
another favourite of mine
and yet another
Okay I like most of the pictures!!
MELIA!!!!!! =D <3
Look Hannah!! I found Narnia's light post!
I like how the sun is in this picture, and the one below! :)
docks!
Again! I'm THAT smart to point that kind of stuff out! :D
I liked this part! With the water right beside us!!
So did Melia! She kept running around almost falling into the water.
I don't know how many times I almost gasped!
Well actually once I did! But the other times I almost did again! :P
I like putting my camera on the ground and taking pictures if you haven't noticed! :P
I LOVED this garbage can! It's just really cool!!
I really like these pictures of the light post! :D
Another favourite!
FEET!!!!!!!!
a dock! :P
Sara
the water edge
feet! :P
it was most beautiful there!
DeAtra
pretty, yes?
One of my favourite pictures! :D
(well actually this one and the first one) =P
:-)
O Canada
On the way to the Mall
another light post. Personally. I liked the other one!
I don't know if you can see them but we saw a white and blue balloon in the sky. You can see the white one more clearly then the blue. :P
Then back at our house we decided to take some MUCH NEEDED pictures
:P
Shorty! :P
cough never mind!
one of my favourites!
i look SOOOOO weird in this one!
ACK!!!!
HA! Now who's short?
uhm....nevermind! :-/
I, Melia, and Makayla
This one is really cute! :D
serious!
I like DeAtra's expression the best! :P
Another favourite!
and whenever you do pictures you ALWAYS need to have some silly faces! :D
:S
DeAtra was like ready to LOUNGE out of our arms!
Doesn't she trust me and Makayla? :P
don't know what was going on here! :P
The girls are cute here! I'm like....I don't know what happened here for me!!! :P lol
A favourite!
silly faces
Melia did something here that made me laugh REALLY hard! I forget what it was really funny!! :P :D
SMILE!!!!!!
silly faces!
Melia is SOO strong! She held up two big girls!
WOW!!!!!!!!
another favourite!
another favourite
hahaha! :D
Another favourite!
(told you i would have lots of favourites)
"the girls are in town"
friends <3
try figure out our arms! Makayla and I made this up! :P
oh! See her ring? pretty, eh?
A favourite
another favourite
"um......"
AWE!!
<3 <3 :D :D
silly faces
I miss you Makayla! :(
See you in the fall!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
So yeah! If you're still reading i'm VERY impressed!!
Which was your favourite pictures?
~C
THEIR ALL MY FAVORITES!!!!! hahaha love them all, your a great photographer! Can't wait (!!!) to take more photos in september!! :D :D :D
ReplyDeletehaha! Thanks Makayla! <3
ReplyDeleteI couldn't do it without you though! :P <3
Me either! =D