Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

??

sigh
Finally a moment to sit down and post.
It has being SOO busy. I've had VBS, family, birthday's, Anniversaries, funny afternoon's, but i'll get to the funny afternoons part in a second.

So i couldn't decide on what to call this so I just put a question mark. Convenient enough. :P

So........VBS!!!!! I didn't get pictures until Thursday when Hannah reminded me. So i have LOADS of pictures. Thursday night my older sister came down. And she let me take her AMAZING camera with me to the last day of VBS! (Which was Friday)
So I have lots of pictures of Friday as well!! =D
Oh, and the Anniversary was my parents on Sunday. So now i come to the funny afternoon's. Well, Sunday afternoon our church was going to this picnic at a nearby park for the afternoon after church! It was kinda a VBS picnic thing. (that's all i can really say. its kinda hard to explain. :P)
Anyways, i unfortunately was not feeling well so i stayed home. ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now dad had being at my grandparents working on they're renters kitchen for about a week and was returning that afternoon around 2:00 PM. So mom said that was the time they'd return from the park. At 1:00 PM i here my brothers truck pull into the driveway. So i stop my TV show (Dog Whisperer which I LOVE to watch every Sunday) and i went to go see what was up.
Tiffany (my sister-in-law), "Hey! How's it going?"
Me: "Ah!! I have a cold which i probably got from Cedrick" (one of the kids we watched at VBS)
Tiffany, "Awe! Where's mom?"
Me: "She's at the church Picnic"
Ben now out of the truck, "Oh that's right! Its for the VBS thing right?"
Me, "Yeah!"
Tiffany, "Oh! We just came to wish her a happy Anniversary, and to visit and hangout with you guy's!"
Me, "WHAT? Its they're anniversary? I thought i was at the end of the month!"
Tiffany, "Nope its today! I have it in my cellphone!"
me feeling really bad! "OH!"
Tiffany all of sudden excited!!! "HEY!! How about we decorate the house!!"
me, "YEAH!!!"

So after a few more minutes of making plans we lock all of the doors in the house except the one where the dogs ALWAYS are. (I don't have a house key so i couldn't lock the door). So we then leave the house not telling anyone, because we want it to be a SURPRISE!!!!!!

So we go into the dollar store and get our stuff but the balloons took longer then we thought they would and what should have being only a five minutes run was now fifteen minutes.

So after we have everything we meet Ben. BUT his truck has broke down. :(
So he had to call one of his buddies to come pick us up. Mean while Tiffany let go and has popped two of our balloons so we have to now go back and get some more. It now has being OH!! about thirty-five minutes. After we got our balloons filled up we walked back to the truck and wait for Ben's friend. When he finally came it was now forty minutes. When we got home it was then forty-five. So when got unloaded Ben and his friend started looking in the garage for things to fix Ben's truck with. Tiffany and I walk up the side walk ad Chericce walks out teary eyed. When she sees me her face changes to being angry and she goes back into the house. I'm VERY confused and so is Tiffany. But at the moment we're full with decorations and we haven't even started to decorate the house and its already 1:45 PM. So we go into the house and Chericce is on the phone. A few minutes later Arlo (Cherrice's boyfriend) walks in. I asked him what was wrong with Chericce and he says, "YOU!" He then started to explain how for forty-five minutes they had looked in the orchards and roads for me. Called people asking if they'd seen me. And talked with our neighbors seeing if they had seen me. I was still confused so he explained further.
They came home at 1:00 (so JUST after we left for the Dollar Store) and they found all of the doors locked except one (the patio door). I wasn't in the house, my tv show was paused downstairs, and no one had seen me. I hadn't left a note, or got Tiffany or Ben to text them or some one saying where I was going. So they looked in the orchards because maybe i took a walk, searched along the roads, looked at the market-place up the road, and called people and talked to our neighbors. And then all of sudden just pull into the driveway.
So for forty-five minutes Chericce has being panicking look everywhere for me!

UGH!! I felt sick! I talked to Chericce who was still quite shaken up (..:(...) and then there was nothing else we could do. So we decorated the house (with the help of Arlo) and when mom and dad got home they were surprised. So i guess you could say that i was saved my the decorations. But i got to tell you. I CERTAINLY felt like throwing up. I. FELT. HORRIBLE. :'(
But dad said that it was okay, but next time LEAVE A NOTE!!! :P
Mom said though that if i hadn't turned up fifteen minutes sooner then she would have called the police. So i turned up in the nick of time.

So for the rest of the day whenever i went somewhere some one would say, "Chavonne is going inside", "Chavonne is coming to the mall with me", "Chavonne is with me outside". :P
(if your wondering why on EARTH i would ever go to the mall on my parents Anniversary its because my sister and had something to return to the mall but she just used that as an excuse to get something for my parents and since she was returning something to the same store i wanted to return something to i went along :P)

So the lesson learned here is that, whenever you go somewhere you should,
  • turn off your TV show
  • leave a note
  • plan things sooner (such as decorating the house for your parents anniversary)
  • tell some one
  • and before you do something STOP and think about what you should do before doing it (such as leaving a note before going to the Dollar Store).

Well! What did you think of my adventure? Well actually i guess it wasn't an adventure because nothing happened to me.

So whenever you go somewhere its probably best to leave a note to tell some one before you leave. :P

Hope you have an awesome week!

~C

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! That's funny! One time I was playing in the ocean and all the sudden I look up and my family is nowhere to be seen so I walk up and down looking for them and all the sudden I see Joe and he says that they have been looking ALL over for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe!! That's so funny!!
    I used to hate shopping when i was little, because mom would send me to get something, and then when i came back i couldn't find her. But then i'd find i was in the wrong shopping section!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C