Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

missing my weather

So i decided to do a quite 'catch-up' before bed. ;) Smart, eh?

So mom just started painting our living room this morning!!
For WEEKS she's bring going over colours and all. But this morning she put down her foot and decided on a dark grey. So i've being hanging out in my bedroom (keeping the door closed and window open) or outside, since i do get migraines from fresh wall paint.
Lovely, i know. =)

I've being working hard (and i do really emphasize the word, HARD) at my summer online school course, Planning 10. How the schedule is i need to get three lessons done every week because the course ends August 5th.
However, i was able to finish my third lesson tonight, and since tomorrow is yet another 'school day' for me i might be able to get yet a fourth lesson done this week. YAY!! I'm so happy! So is my mom, which makes me even happier. :D

I do believe that Calgary stole my Beautiful British Columbia weather. :(
For those of you who have being here in B.C. in the summer you'll remember our warm, beautiful summer days. Well, if you came now you wouldn't believe your eyes! For the past week its being, raining, windy, and cold. :(
Yup! We'll have maybe a few hours of sun and a little warmth, but then the rain, cold and wind come.
In Calgary however, while we're having THEY'RE weather they're having OURS! That's right! Calgary is having normal summer weather. For the past week its being sunshine, and warmth. How do you like that? I'm NOT impressed about this AT ALL!!!

So, i do believe that i should retire.
I hope you have all had as much as a productive week as i have had.

Good-night, oh and please do pray that we'll get OUR weather back.
I do miss it so.........

~Chavonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C