Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Am i Alive?

YES I AM!!! =D

WOW!! So MUCH as happened since i've last being on here!! Its crazy!! I flew out to Calgary on the 20th and spent a week with my brother Josh and his amazing wife, Rachelle, and their two sons (obviously my nephews :P) Peter, and Timothy (who happened to be turning #1 while i was visiting YAY), after that we met my parents in a place called Fort Steele.
(for those who are wondering "where are the pictures?" i took like over a few hundred no joke, on my sisters camera. I did however take a 'few' on MY camera. So i'll upload those and the ones i took while i was at my brothers hopefully soon! =)..)

These two events where DEFINITELY the high light of my summer this year! =D

So we returned to our beautiful home, then we unpacked, got settled, then the next day i started my new job. =D

Yes, i got a job everyone!


I'm a hostess at IHOP, and so far i like it. Its not boring, but its not overwhelming. And i get to see my super close friend Natasha (aka sister Natasha). <3

Then the school load started Tuesday, and i was helping mom sort books, school stuff, etc. The whole school-load. :)

Then Saturday my grandparents came for a little visit, and are presently still here. ;)

So what did you do this summer?
I'll have pictures hopefully up soon. Depending on what happens.
FOR SURE not this week sadly, because we're visiting some friends tomorrow, then Saturday i work.
WOW!! That seems so weird. Starting to work, and all. I'll get used to it though! :P

Have a GREAT weekend guys.
Keep smiling! :D

-The Life Of A Teenage Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C