Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

edited pictures of a walk

A LONG time ago (cough) i went to a friends house on a Sunday afternoon. So we decided to go for a walk, and as usual i brought along my camera. And just the other day i edited them all.
I usually don't edit pictures until after i posted them, but lately i kinda have.
Hope you enjoy them nonetheless. :)









i'm pretty sure that this is a bell.










hey look! A none-edited picture! :P
I'm really into putting my camera down and snapping pictures. The results are most of the time, rewarding.









See that black thing?
That's Kimmy. :P haha










Here she was getting grass for the horses.
I'm actually considering editing this one. If i do i'll post it!
Promise! ;)




















This colt was SO cute!










One of my favourites horses.

























I can't remember if this was the same colt or another.
But it was still really cute!











this one i edited a very little
love the bird






















of course, i edited this one











I LOVE this one












i'm going to edit this one FOR SURE!
I like how she's reaching up grabbing a branch.
If she knew though that i was taking this picture then i'm sure she wouldn't have posed.





















like?











along the road we walked there was so many fences










love this one














I don't think i've ever seen so much fencing before on a road. It was crazy! If there wasn't barbed wire fencing, then there was just plain fencing, if there wasn't plain fencing then there was this white fencing above.

Me, thinks some one is obsessed with fencing








LOVE......












see?
I like putting my camera on the ground :P













































I really like these flowers. And i like how the flower pollen tip thingys, are casting a shadow.
So cool! :)










love this one as well


















back to the horses




YAY! I got a picture of the horses moving its tail =D






















kimmy















the colt came over to us!!
It was so much cuter when it was closer








































more trees












And that's the end, people! :)

So what did you think? Did i over- do the editing?
Let me know what you think. :)

Have a great week. :)

~C

2 comments:

  1. I love all the fence ones and the first one best!! :D I hope you had fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were AWESOME!
    Especially liked the on of just one barb!

    KK

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C