Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Luke's 16 brithday on Thanksgivivng Day!!!

So we had Luke's 16 birthday on thanksgiving because he was traveling back from Calgary on his actual birthday date. For thanksgiving we had our grandparent's down and my auntie Shelley and my 2 cousins Landon and Desmond. (My Uncle Ed was out hunting, and he got a white tail :)!!)
So here are some snapshots of the day!! :D






Isn't she ADORABLE!!!!????????
I love this one of Melia and dad!!!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!!






"YES I FINALLY GOT REESE CANDY'S!!!!!!!!"

MORE CANDY!!!!!!




and then he got one of his fav cakes!!!!!!!!





Hurry up with the pic sis!!






Here we have Grandma, Grandpa, Luke, and Landon..!
Hope you all had a great week!!
~C

1 comment:

  1. when is Thanksgiving for y'all?? ours is the 4th thursday in november.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C