RED HANDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of the kids had the stomach flu (Melia was one of them), for a few days, and so they were having soda crackers, and they had a package out in the living room that they were sharing, but Melia wanted one of her own and so she snuck in the kitchen got a stool and was reaching for the cracker box when I took a picture of her doing it!!! She was quite surprised from the flash of my camera and shy that that she had being caught "red handed" taking crackers when she was told not too!!!!
Now pictures of everyone that was helping with the project!! (everyone except Ethan:( I didn't put a picture of me cause you guy's already know what I look like!!..)
Josiahdoing a BIG smile!! He was happy because we were almost done!!

Natasha
and now the "introduction video"
well tell me what you think ok..?
bye-for-now and hope you all had a great week!!!
~C
p.s. the reason why Josiah and Natasha were "seniors" were because they started the project while I was making some granola, and then I came in third, and Ethan's a junior because he came into the project last!!! :) and Ethans is 10.......:)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C