The reason why i haven't being posting is because I have being busy with school!!!!!!!!!!
And i'm sure that other people are too.!! :)
There's nothing much to say actually!!
Luke had his 16 birthday on October 5. He was on his way home from Calgary so we're going to hopefully celebrate his birthday on Saturday.
The weather is promising that Winter is soon!! Lately whenever I get up at 6:00 in the morning I'm always having to dress warm and have a hot chocolate or else i'm FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!
Well have a great weekend!!
blessings!!
C
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C