Part 1: on building the Knex structure
So for some reason I can't post 2 videos on one post so i'm going to be doing a "part 1" showing/telling about the knex project that my 2 brothers (Josiah, and Ethan), my friend/neighbor (Natasha) and I have made, and then a "part 2" telling about people that made the project!!! So here's "part 1"!!! ENJOY!!!!!!
here's Josiah and Natasha

For some reason I could never get a picture of Ethan!!!
He was gone getting something or he was busy!!!
he'll be in "part 2" in the video though!!! :)

here's the last parts that we had to put on!!(sorry! I accidentally deleted the pix that I took of half the pieces that still had to be put on!!)
And last but not least!!
THE VIDEO!!
well now onto
"part 2"
~C~
sorry I meant to turn the writting white but I forgot and then I couldn't edit it...So i'm sorry!!
ReplyDelete~Chavonne
LOL
ReplyDeleteright after I said that comment it said that I could edit....LOL
sorry about that!!!
~C