And so i've being so busy I haven't really taken pictures of anything! So i'm just gonna do a quick update! :)
December 21: Grandma, and Grandpa arrived from Likely for Christmas!!
December 22: Chericce arrived from Calgary @ 7:45 December 22 for Christmas!
December 23: Luke, Grandpa, and I went shopping for grocery's! I don't think I want to do that again! Every 10-15 minutes we'd get a phone call: "We need you to get some more stuff" So finally after getting all the "stuff", we left the store and dropped off the grocery's and did our own shopping!! :D
December 24: last minute shopping was done that day, and Chericce and I went shopping for a skirt for me when we found out that the outfit I was going to wear to our Christmas concert that night was to small!! (The concert went great!) After that we came home and we opened one gift! (its a tradition!)
December 25: Chericce, Ethan, DeAtra, and I woke up ( some of us always sleep in the living room Christmas Eve! Its a tradition!) by Josiah saying! "Ethan why do you have felt on your face?" And then he turned to me and said "Chavonne, you have felt on your legs!" And then Ethan stood up saying "Who did this?" Josiah stood there smiling "Anita and Luke!" Ethan and I went in the kitchen and found dad making breakfast (Egg Benedict)! I walked in and said "Dad, can Anita and Luke do dished this morning? They colored on Ethan and I!" He smiled and said "we'll see! Go tell them its time to get up now!!" I walked into Luke's room smiling and said "Thank-you so much for the art work! Dad said its time to get up!" I knocked on Anita's door and said "Dad said its time to get up! And you guys might do dishes because of the art work!" She replied "wait a second!! I didn't do it myself though!!" I said "I know! Luke will help you if you guy's do get to do dishes!!!" At the table we found out that they colored on Chericce's feet as well! They were going to start on Josiah and DeAtra when they both woke up! That's how Josiah found out who colored on us!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
December 26: Chericce's left that day to go back to Calgary!
December 27: went to church and later that night
December 28: Grandpa and Grandma left for Langely for a few days to visit my Auntie Cindy who's dying from Cancer! :(
December 29: Josh and Rachelle arrived @ 11:45!!
December 30: and here we are today! I took Peter out for a little while this morning while mom, and Rachelle made some soap!!
hope you have a wonderful day!!
C~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C