Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

the lego police training building (s)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who likes lego??
I do. I LOVE lego!! It is SO much fun!! You can build so many things out of it, and its so easy to!!! I'm not the only one in my family that likes it though!! My brothers do to!!! And since there's 7 boys in my family, there's A LOT of lego!! A couple day's ago Ethan and I made this lego police training building, after we finished school for the day. So here are some pictures of it!!
Where the guy's watch!!!!!!





The captains room.
(The captain is the one with the white hair. He's talking to the guy in the green!!)




The vehicles.



where they all sleep.
We didn't have enough beds so we had some guys stay up all night and watch, while others slept!! :)




the bathroom.
(This guy is CONSTANTLY having a shower!! :P)





a little shop!!
(sorry, this picture is upside down!!)





The living room!!







Here's the hospital.





this is the little restaurant.
(the area where the servant and the chef are is the kitchen and the other room is the eating room!! :P)








And here are some pix of the whole building!!!





this one's a bit better then the other one!! ;)

Have a good one!!
C~
p.s. Daniel made a pen with a creek in it for the horses, but it got taken apart before I could take a picture of it!! :(

1 comment:

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C