Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

setting up the Christmas tree and a Saturday cleanup!!

Saturday morning Dad, Josiah, Ethan, DeAtra, and I went out to a tree farm to get our Christmas tree!! :D So finally after getting a tree that most of us agreed on, we brought it home and let dad and Luke set it up, and then after that we started the afternoon cleaning the whole house!! Here are some snapshots of the day!!! :D







bringing out the tree stand!!





DeAtra and Melia!!






cutting the tree before bringing it into the house!!





bringing it into the house!!






getting the tree straight was definitely something that wasn't an easy job!!!











almost there!!!






Isn't Daniel ADORABLE!!!!!!!!





Excited that the tree was up!!!



I was organizing the school area and Jared was my partner!!!
Here it shows Jared organizing the dominoes!!





My wonderful, and amazing mother!!!



Melia didn't find organizing school books very interesting so when I found her colouring book she took it to the little kids table and started colouring!! :)




After I took this picture I asked Jared if he had a smile, and this is what he had:





LOL
I love my little brothers!!! <3




If anyone of you has being to our house before you would have probably seen that this area was pretty much all the time cluttered with stuff!! So dad did an AMAZING job and cleaned it all up!! :)





Melia not wanting the little boys to clean more then she did started dusting anything that she could reach!!





And to make DeAtra and Melia's day dad set up there bed boards!!

C~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C