Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

the new granite!!!!! :D :D

WOW!!! This is my third post today!!! :-o

About 1 hour ago, the granite came!! I don't know if you can see it in the pictures but the granite has chunks of brown in it!! It really nice!!!
Mom was using Auntie Annie's camera so I used her camera!! :P
So this is the 2nd time I've downloaded some pictures on the computer!! :)
So here's the new granite!!!


















Melia watching them put in the granite!!




Auntie Annie got some granite in her bathroom and it looks AWESOME!!!!!





Auntie Annie talking to mom about something!! lol






checking it out!!!!!!















I LOVE MY NEW KITCHEN!!!!!!!!

C~

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it is!!!
    Dad isn't finished with it yet!! :)
    Its SO nice!!! Mom has being getting different ideas on what she wants for her kitchen! :P
    C~

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C