Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

babysitting

So i'm going to be posting several post today (if I have time).
So the first is of a little girl I babysat last week. :)
Enjoy the pictures!




Orla acting silly! :P lol



The Dora game we played. It's a lot like trouble, and Sorry.






You needed a 6 to get out.




Orla was blue





and I was purple!





Then we decided to play hide-and-seek.
After counting to 1 minute I started looking for her:



She wasn't under the blanket





or in the kitchen





or under the table (which was where I hid)







or under her bed







she wasn't on her bunk bed





or under her covers





but she was behind her door! :D
(She's covering her mouth 'cause she was trying not to laugh! :D haha





Her mom had a beautiful flower set on her table. I took lots of pictures but i'm not going to bombard you with them all so here are two! :)










And some tea cups Orla had. Again I took lots of pix but these two will be the only ones shared!








Orla's brooch




and some writing I did after Orla was in bed!



Hope you enjoyed the pictures! :)

~C

2 comments:

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C