Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

A big Saturday bonfire and a walk.......

So Saturday we went to some friend who had a bunch of wood to burn. Sorry, but i didn't get some pictures of us hauling the wood to the fire but after the work I took pix. =)




Joey putting some left over wood on!




We had it going like 3 times bigger!
















a random picture




the big fire was to hot to roast hot dogs so we built a smaller one in a smaller fire pit! :)


the smaller fire pit






the other one got ignored! But after hot dogs the smaller one was ignored and this one was all fired up again!





Then I went for a walk behind their house! It was SO cool! :D here are some snaps!
Okay the first two pictures have nothing to do with a forest but I still took them! :D



Some steps










Here are the forest pictures! :D











Then I found out this new setting on my camera! It was SO cool! :D




me



I love this new setting on my camera! :D



Okay so the next two I didn't put the setting on. :)
Cool, eh?









Looks like a storm was happening, eh? Well actually the weather was perfect! :)
No storm! It actually drizzled for a little bit then it was clear and sunny again!


~C

4 comments:

  1. sweetness!!
    I wish I could have come! :(
    cya Sunday! :) <3
    p.s. can I use your last picture as my desktop pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I wish you could've to!
    Yeah, sorry, I didn't see you! :( Well actually I couldn't find you!! :P
    Yeah sure!! :) Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome! I like the pic of the boys roasting their hotdogs. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C