Its being rather busy at the Shonwise house. When i'm not doing school, i'm doing chores, or i'm out, or i'm on the phone with friends (especially one in particular cough) and tomorrow we're expecting my grandmother who got down about 2 weeks ago, and has being 'babysitting' my cousins (actually she wasn't really babysitting them 'cause they don't need to be babysat, I think she was just more there to make sure they're clean and that they don't starve! lol :P) but since my aunt and uncle got back Sunday she will be visiting us for a few days, before starting her 7 hour drive home!
So what's new?
Uhh....Jared's birthday is on the 13th. (We CANNOT forget that! He wont let us! Everyday, every hour we're reminded, "my birthday is on the 13th of March. That's a Sunday!")
Anita, and Luke will be leaving on.....I forget! But they come back on Jared's birthday from Weekend in the Word which is in Calgary. Its where a bunch of teenagers and 'older' people get together and study the bible, or they have a speaker talk on something.
Grandma K. is coming down (oh! Already said that)!
Its really starting to warm up here in Kelowna! Actually for the last few days I had to remind myself that its March not July because the weather was so gorgeous!!! :-)
My two favourite seasons are summer and winter, but after a while when there is hardly any snow you just wish that Spring would come! So i'm very happy about the weather! Well at least I was until this morning when I woke up!!! I wasn't at all impressed when I woke up to find that it was snowing this morning! The one thing that really annoys me is when its really nice for a few days then it snows and gets all dreary and cold, then its all warm again and ugh! Its especially not good for the apple trees!!! I think that we're unfortunately not going to get a good season of apples this year. Because we've had several times when it was freezing cold then really warm and then freezing cold and warm and vice versa! Its horrible! :(
Its either warm, or cold!!! Some one has to learn they're seasons here!!! :P
Well that about wraps it up here! I'll post when something new happens! :)
C
P.S. I just remembered something!
(this is really random but whatever)
My dad and I got my MP3 working FINALLY!!!
It hasn't being working for a while (and when i say a while I mean like over a year) but on Sunday we finally got it working! So yay!!! :D :P
love your thoughts on the weather! :P
ReplyDeleteSo true about the weather! Its been warm here for awhile and now its cooling down again.. :-/ I hope you have fun with your grandparents! :D
ReplyDeleteIt was only my grandma not my grandparents! :P But yes, we did have fun! :)
ReplyDelete