What have you done so far?
Well for me, we just started painting my bedroom yesterday!! :D
I'm so excited! We're painting two walls brown and the rest green. I have taken before pictures and I will take after snaps as well! :D
Also seeing how I broke cough my light yesterday while moving a really tall ladder in my room, we also bought a new chandelier/light. But good thing is that mom said that we were already going to get me another one so its all good. :D
Oh, another bonus is that my lamp matches! :D yay
I'll take pix of those two things as well! :)
Lets see, what else is new?
Uhhmm, it finally looks like the weather has made up its mind and we're starting spring! yay
So no more snow!! Of course we have once in a while a bone chilling wind and awful rain but, hey! Its fine! :D
So I have a few prayer requests.
First my sister is taking her drivers test today. So please pray for her.
One of our friends grandmother has breast cancer and is having surgery tomorrow.
And my dad is traveling down with my sister-in-law on Saturday (maybe friday) from Vancouver. So please pray they have a safe trip.
So that wraps up this post.
I'll post pictures as soon as I can people! :)
Have great Spring Break!
-Chavonne
I'll pray! Its spring here, too, and this week is our spring break. xD
ReplyDelete