Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bouquet pictures

Here are some pictures I took of a bouquet that my older sister got me for my birthday!

Enjoy! :)




IMG_5546.JPG.jpg

Okay, this one was not part of the bouquet. Its one of my mom's lilac buds! :)




IMG_5675.JPG.jpg


This pink flower was one of my favorites!! It looked like some one had put a bunch of pink tissue paper together! It was SO pretty!



IMG_5678.JPG.jpg





IMG_5681.JPG.jpg






IMG_5661.JPG.jpg

The Yellow one was pretty to! :)






IMG_5668.JPG.jpg

This pink/purple one was so pretty to! There were 6 or 8 of these! :)




IMG_5688.JPG.jpg





IMG_5689.JPG.jpg





IMG_5692.JPG.jpg






IMG_5693.JPG.jpg






IMG_5701.JPG.jpg

And the yellow one again!



And a different yellow one! :) This one for some reason has a little green at the tips! :) It was very cool!


IMG_5707.JPG.jpg








IMG_5711.JPG.jpg



And a stem or branch or I don't know what you'd call these! :D


IMG_5719.JPG.jpg


For some silly reason I did not take a picture of the entire bouquet! :( Or maybe I did and I didn't see the picture! :P



Thanks for the bouquet Chericce! :)


~C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C