I'm SOO impressed with myself!! I'm posting about our lightening storm that happened last night.
WOW!!
Great thing is that this morning its sunny, warm, and beautiful! I think i could handle this! Sunny and hot in the day for swimming. Raining and Lighting in the evening. AWESOME!!
Here are some video's and photo's!! Enjoy-----------
Outside in front of the house (aka porch)
See how fast its raining? It was crazy!!
My lovely 'lil sista DeAtra
Ethan had gone outside to get something and got a little wet :P
But then the sun popped out of nowhere. It was actually really cool/amazing because it was still raining when the sun popped out. =D
Then the kids pointed out that a rainbow had started over our neighbors big Walnut tree. You can kind of see if in the picture.
Then the sun went behind some little clouds.
It still shone, just not as brightly as before. :-/
Melia and the little kids thought that whoever went outside would be killed by the lighting to they made sure to stay INSIDE! :P
(There's a little video i did of her down below after several more pictures :P)
Our mountains! I DO love this picture.
Okay, does this picture NOT look like some editing was done? Truth is, that i did NOT edit ANY of these pictures. Just how they were taken. Cool, eh? =)
Our pool tarp
The promised video of Melia and her theory about thunder storms. :P
Enjoy!
Another rainbow started above our orchard trees. You can see this one a bit better! =)
Daniel and Jared sharing a freezie--------
Then Daniel doing some Craft project
Later in the Evening on the porch watching Lighting with Melia and the little kids....
Melia and I
I like this one! :)
:P
We did a funny video but it wont upload for me, so i'm going to try to do it in a different post. :)
Well i hope you enjoyed these pictures!
Please comment i'd love to hear from you! :)
~C
So i cannot upload the other video.
ReplyDeleteBut i still am going to try one more thing.
So hopefully it will work!
Have a great one, guy's! :)
-C
I hate thunderstorms. =P Melia's theory is so cute! The rainbow is cool. ;) I love rainbows. xD I LOVE the picture of the sun coming through the clouds over the mountains. :D
ReplyDelete