Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

VBS-Thursday

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
I can't believe i forgot about this post. In July i got this all ready and was going to post it, when life got a little busy and i forgot.
So without any further delay, Thursday VBS pictures!!!!!





We were so active in the morning!!
Actually! Not really! I think we were still waking up! :P












Cody Harms! Such a cutie!
Actually, all of the kids we watched were cute. :P










Julia











Loreen reading to Paul












Jana likes playing with baby toys!
hahaha, JK-JK!!


















































































HEY! A DIFFERENT BOOK!!!!

So, Julia had something with this one book, (not the one above) that she ALWAYS wanted me to read to her. I read it to her probably like 20 times that day. I'm NOT kidding. That's not including Friday and the other days. And if I didn't read it to her she'd get one of the other girls.












































"YES?"












Julia's head









(Pictures below are taking by Jana)































So sorry, about the HUGE delay, guys!
Enjoy!

-The Life Of A Teenage Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C