A while ago i went to a surprise dress up birthday party for my friend Mikaela.
So Wednesday (a few weeks ago) i went over and hung out with some friends while we waited for Mikaela in her bedroom.
Krista, Simone and Kate
Chloe (Simone's younger sister)
Mikaela's chandelier.
This is my FAVOURITE picture if her.
She had just gotten back from her shopping trip with her mom and opened her door and we shouted "SURPRISE!!!!!!"
Her face was priceless! :P
Giving everyone a hug
Chloe wouldn't let me get a picture of her.
(I don't think she remembered the picture i took of her earlier :P)
still hiding
outside we all got a picture
(left to right)
Simone, Mikaela, Krista, Kimmy, Me, Chloe, Katie and Melissa (Mikaela's older sister)
silly faces
Krista
After a game we opened gifts
Krista lying on the floor :P
YES! I got a picture of Chloe
Mikaela reaching to give Kimmy a hug.
-I actually like how this one turned out-
SMILE
Kimmy
Kimmy and I
Cake time!!!
I really liked Kimmy's dress, how on different parts of the dress its a different pattern
Kimmy, Mikaela and Krista
Yet, another picture of Chloe!! YAY
Melissa trying to get Molly the dog up on the lawn chair
Mikaela was doing some 'acting' when i got out the camera but before i could capture her funny face, she smiled :-/
oh well
Well (again) Happy belated birthday Mikaela (i know your birthday was a while ago but still...:P <3)
Well, hope you all have an awesome week. :)
~C
Happy belated birthday, Mikaela!! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun. xD
ReplyDelete