Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hiking with a friend-SUMMER POST

So it seems i have drafts in my blog that i forgot to post. :P
I do believe this was sometime in August (or end of July) when i went for a small hike with my friend. And when i say "hike" i mean, slipping and sliding up and down hills! :P hahaha :D

ENJOY! :)





















(Some of these are edited!)














































this was taken a second before Amy went "AHHHH" and went down the hill! :P


























favourite!


























and this is Amy trying to get enough speed to get up the hill without slipping! :P












































Doesn't God make the most prettiest things?















































































My friend Amy! <3





(HOBBES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(private joke)

























its purple!!! :D










RIGHT! I remember this!
Amy and i were hiding from our moms, who were walking along the trail! :P
hahahahaahahaha

























































the creek wasn't the warmest.
I tried! :P



















So what do you think of my "Summer Post"??

Hope you all had a great summer!

AH! What's wrong with me? This is Fall and i'm still talking about Summer?
I'd better go, before i start thinking of SNOW!
WAIT! TO LATE! :P






Have a good one, everyone! :)


-The Life Of A Teenage Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C