Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Apple Blossoms

Once again these pictures were taking a few weeks ago. :(
But i'm posting them now and that's what matters, right? :)
So every Tuesday we get together with our friends the Gerks for a movie show. And on our tv we record the show so we can fast forward the commercials. But we don't start watching the show until about half an hour has past. So during that time the adults 'talked' and Kim and I decided to go into the orchard and take pictures. Well actually I decided and Kim just agreed. :P

So while I'm talking pictures I hear talking and I look over and Kim is talking to the chickens.
The first two chickens that are closest to her are called, Tabitha and Robert. (Actually she changed it to Roberta when she realized that they were all girls. :P lol)














Sorry! I accidentally had it on Macro. :P Oh well!









So after taking those two pictures I continued taking pictures of the beautiful blossoms. :D










































































































































I like how it just shows the petal and a leaf on this one. :D









And then Kim decided to come over and I tried snapping a picture of her but I forgot that it was on Macro again! :(

(for those of you who don't know what Macro is, its a setting on a camera that zooms in really close on tiny stuff. For example if there was a tiny fruit fly on an apple and I wanted to take a picture of it then i couldn't take the picture on the normal setting i would take when taking a picture of my friends and I. I would have to put it on Macro so it would be zoomed in. I hope that makes sense. :P)









then I continued taking pictures. :P































KIM WAS IN A PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (inside joke)









































































this is one of my favourite pictures. :D
I forget why she was smiling here, but I just remember thinking to myself that I FINALLY could get a picture of Kim, so i quickly switched the setting to normal and snapped the picture and this is how it turned out! Cool, eh? :D


















Some more cool pictures. :-D



















And then she started doing this 'happy' dance or something!! :P
It was really funny!





















I don't know why but these ones I really like.
It sorta looks like a mirage.













and then it got dark. So the rest of these pictures are going to be dark! :P






























Well that's it. Tired of Blossom pictures? :P
Oh, the next day I took some more pictures. But I'll post those later!

Which picture was was your favourite?

~C (~Kim. Again an inside joke. :P)

4 comments:

  1. Is that you in these pics?? You look differennt!! did you get bangs or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! No!!
    That's my friend Kim!!! :P hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha oh i see :P Well you guys sorda look like eachother!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. what? Seriously?
    In what picture do we look alike in?

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C