Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Peter

What do you do when you miss some one?
Do you give them a call? Web-cam them? Pray for them?
What I do is if I can't e-mail, web-cam or call, I look at photo's. I take pictures of lots of stuff. So it wasn't very hard to find some cute pictures of my cute nephew. :)














"mmmmmmm"
















EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE






isn't he cute?
definitely the Shonwise in him... :P lol

Love you Peter. And Auntie is missing you and Timothy so badly! <3 <3 <3

What picture was your favourite?

~C

2 comments:

  1. I like the 2nd where he's smelling the flower! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C