Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The moving hail storm

Literally! A moving hail storm! After we got home the storm went by our house!
This was a few weeks ago! But it was still cool! =D
So on the way home from shopping with Anita, and a friend from Courtaney, we got hit with this BIG hail storm that was moving. The stones were tiny but they were flying like CRAZY! Here are some pictures.
Prepare for a Picture overload! :P












When it first started!








































In the middle of it!

























































































































I kinda like this shot! =D






































































the sky was SO cool!!












I like this picture to! :D








Anita left the window opened and the hail stones flew in and hit my poor wittle feet! :(
I'm just kidding. It didn't hurt! :P

















So what did you think?
Do you have weather like this?

~C

1 comment:

  1. My car is dented all over from the hail last yr.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
If you leave a comment with a question you'll probably want to click my, "subscribe button" so when I reply you'll get notified. :)
Even if its not a question i'll more then likely reply to your comment! :)
Thanks!
~C